Saturday, December 28, 2013

Farewell


I have been thinking of this post for a little while now.

I started this blog when I was pregnant with my twin boys and it has been such a healthy and wonderful creative outlet for me. The day would come when I just wouldn't want to do it anymore. It never felt right until very recently. To share my life and creativity with the world has been a true joy but, being a single mom it takes an immense amount of energy to juggle it all and my main focus is at home with my boys & my career. I am sure all you mommies can relate! With the new year coming up It felt it so right to clear many distractions off the table and start a new. The Internet can be a wonderful tool but, as a blogger I find can keep you so preoccupied. When I look at my sons I think of what kind of foot print I want to leave with them and how much this occupies the time they deserve.

I will be still selling furniture under a new format, when that is up this will come down so it will be a couple weeks and will let you all know where you can find it. It has been really fun to share my creativity and adventures with you all and I hope as a reader you find something in all of this when you have visited. Most importantly that my foot print left a good mark...


5 comments:

  1. I'll miss your posts! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll miss seeing your beautiful posts, but plan on still seeing you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I will miss your posts as well! Totally understand though - juggling a family, a career and a blog is a very tall order and your little boys are your absolute priority. It's been such a pleasure reading your blog and witnessing your creativity. Take care lovely lady xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. living in the northwest i've always enjoyed your posts and looked forward to your next outing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This mama (of twins, too) completely understands. Your boys will undoubtedly cherish the incredible memories you are building for/with them. I have enjoyed your posts; you have a keen eye and an artistic soul. Best of luck in your career and creative ventures, and, most of all: your littles.

    ReplyDelete