Monday, December 9, 2013

Taking your home...


to anywhere you can imagine...

Just to forewarn you I have absolutely uploaded way to many inspirational pictures for this post but, if this seems up your alley by all means continue to scroll away! 

I kind of wanted give you a birds eye view in my mind, of what I was thinking when I bought my vintage trailer. Inspirational pictures of the situations I am drawn too, and as I feel like I am missing many that include children, it still gives you a great idea. For 2014 I plan on taking my trailer to the bay area for my annual road trip but, other then that it's primary use is to utilize the weekends in the pacific north west. In a dream world I have some bucket list hiking and mountain biking I would like to do in Utah, Idaho, Montana and Colorado but, most importantly I am excited to enjoy this with my children and friends... 

Let's start with baby step!





























1 comment:

  1. Beautiful shots. I can't wait to see where your adventures take you and the boys!

    ReplyDelete